Re: [plug-misc] IRC Glory Days

Author: Dean Michael Berris
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List, Mark Domingo
Subject: Re: [plug-misc] IRC Glory Days
On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 22:32 -0700, Mark Domingo wrote:
> On 9/28/05, eric pareja <xenos@???> wrote:
> >
> > Hanging out on an IRC channel with like-minded people gets you
> > different results from the general script kiddy-cyberperv crowd.
> >
> I agree. I miss the days when there were relatively a lot of people on #plug
>
> Anyways, extremely busy with work would be an understatement. I hope
> to get in touch with you guys in the near future. I've filed a leave
> for the PLUG GA, hope everything goes well.
>
> nikki @
> irc.free.net.ph #plug
> irc.freenode.net #debian #openembedded #openzaurus
> us.undernet.org #linuxhelp

Bro! Great to hear from you! :)

Background info: I am thankful to Mr. Domingo for introducing me to
Linux a few years back (2001), in the days of Slackware 7.0 and
compile-your-own-kernel and make-your-own-package methodologies. I am
deeply appreciative of this, and would like to let it be put in the
record that whatever I've learned and have accomplished as far as Linux
is concerned would not have happened had it not been for Mr. Domingo and
Mr. Paolo Xavier Dizon (badsektor). Had they not introduced me into the
Linux and Free/Open Source Software world, I don't know what I would be
doing today.

I would like to catch up with you really soon bro. A lot of things
happening, and a lot of new things learning these past few years (?).
Hope to catch you online soon! :)

--
Dean Michael C. Berris <mikhailberis@???>
GPG Key: 0x08AE6EAC