Re: [linuxjobs-ph] Linux Admin

Author: sapih mandangan
To: linuxjobs-ph
Subject: Re: [linuxjobs-ph] Linux Admin
Why they killed kumander robot. He is more than qualified for the job. infact, he designed himself. Lolz

may be kumander linux will be the successor of kumander robot. lolz

wyzemoro <wyzemoro@???> wrote:
hahaha. sysadmin with service fire arm? to combat virus? LOLz!

--
Moslemen. Macarambon Jr.
Interests: GNU/Linux, Networking, Security, *BSD, ISLAM

Open source software Open source help desk software Post job opening