[ph-isp] Problems sending emails to Philippine addresses

Top Page
Author: PH-ISP Mailing List
Subject: [ph-isp] Problems sending emails to Philippine addresses
Hi,

A friend of mine on the list informed me that someone was having problems
sending to particular info.com.ph mailboxes so I joined the list over the
weekend. I checked the problem out and here is what I came up with.

Your friend closed her infocom account last March 2005. (Sorry, the
username was still on the error message you posted). As for the pworld
email add, I don't think the domain is still being used eversince Philworld
got bought out several years ago. Maybe people on the list can confirm
this.

elife@??? - we took out this alias last month when we were cleaning
out mailboxes and aliases. I know we took it off the website also but we
might have missed something. I hope this clarifies things.

Rey E. Sulit
Marketing - Corporate
Infocom Technologies, Inc.

"Excellence is not optional."