Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System
On Sat, 2005-06-11 at 16:22 +0800, fooler wrote:
> [...]

Because I don't accept anything just because someone else says it. :D It
defies logic -- a clone is an exact copy of something else. And I refuse
to accept something that's really not logical.

> if fact the documenter of linux since from the first version upto the latest
> version says from its README that:

And so it must be wrong from the first version of the README up to now.

> WHAT IS LINUX?
>
> Linux is a Unix clone written from scratch by Linus Torvalds with
> assistance from a loosely-knit team of hackers across the Net.
> It aims towards POSIX compliance.
>
> it always changes the kernel version number for every kernel release from
> the first line of its README file but not the statement above...

So you go ahead and believe that Linux is a Unix clone, and that I am a
clone of you because we're both stubborn and would refuse to see each
other's argument. ;)

> fooler.

Indeed.

--