Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zak B. Elep" <zakame@???>
<plug-newbies@???>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:08 PM
Subject: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System

> So how come I'm getting the feeling that this is going nowhere?

me too... and i dont understand why someone is trying to complicate things
and dont accept that linux is a clone of unix...

if fact the documenter of linux since from the first version upto the latest
version says from its README that:

WHAT IS LINUX?

Linux is a Unix clone written from scratch by Linus Torvalds with
assistance from a loosely-knit team of hackers across the Net.
It aims towards POSIX compliance.

it always changes the kernel version number for every kernel release from
the first line of its README file but not the statement above...

fooler.