Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System

Top Page
Author: Junix Gaspar
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] Re: Network Operating System

> And to think that Meralco also offers linux courses ...hehehe :)

When I was still there, we had somewhat a competition between Linux
and M$. They would bragg about M$ functionality and capabilty and how
you can managed a company with M$ Windows product alone. This same
argument was being used to get students to enroll there COURSE. Well,
at first, some think taht way, untill these same people work out of
the Box (MFI) as a sysAD. Then they learned that they are wrong
because nowadays, to be a capable SysAD, you have to have knowledge of
both.

So, most likely, its a Windows Centric Instructor and, most likely, he
will learn it the hardway.