Re: [xtradius] Server takes 6 minutes to be ready for querie…

Top Page
Author: Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin
To: Brown, Robin
CC: xtradius
Subject: Re: [xtradius] Server takes 6 minutes to be ready for queries
Hi,

BR> Added an additional client the other day and when the server was
BR> restarted, it took 6 minutes to finish reading the configuration files
BR> and be ready to process queries.

Quite strange, but...

1. Does this odd behavior disapperar if you remove the newly-added
client?

2. Did you try to run the daemon in non-forked mode with console
output to see what exactly happens? Run "radiusd -s -x".

I assume you have excluded other factors like syntax errors in config
files ("radiusd -c" ?), loaded machine, syslog behaving strange etc.

WWell,

Assen Totin
Development Manager

        BULGARIA ONLINE