[plug-org] History of PLUG

Author: Paolo Alexis Falcone
To: plug-org
CC: Philippine Linux Users' Group, Inc. (PLUG) Board Members' Mailing List
Subject: [plug-org] History of PLUG
Hi (and sorry for the cross-post):

I would like to request for assistance (especially from the early
members) in constructing the article on the "history of PLUG" to be
placed sometime soon in the PLUG website. I already have Eric Pareja's
email detailing the 2nd board meeting in 1994 - it would be nice if
someone could compile a collective history in human-readable,
narrative form (I'm a terribly-bad essayist with no journalistic
aspirations, although I'd gladly do a technical report :D).

--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
pfalcone@???