Re: [ph-isp] broadband service analysis

Top Page
Author: BarangayWireless.Net
New-Topics: [ph-isp] Billing VoIP over DSL
Subject: Re: [ph-isp] broadband service analysis
you are missing a lot.
256kbps and 16kbps cir is way low and
you are missing a lot.

i guess your connection with meridian is shared with your neigbors
so that will make your connection an average of 16kbps

meridian told you you are now using 60kbps still thats very slow
compared to 256kbps with dsl.

i was once in a 256kbps dsl and it is also shared.
but my average download speed is 30kBytes/s or equal to
around 256kbps, meaning its just like im using my 256 bandwidth alone
but in reality its not its also shared.
maybe techs at the isp can explain more about this...

pldt 3k/month is now 1MBPS
dsl is getting cheaper these days and more faster.

dsl is cheaper compared to wireless connection when
we talk about price/speed ratio.