Re: [xtradius] Proxy

Top Page
Author: Bert Goodman
To: xtradius
Subject: Re: [xtradius] Proxy
This is definatly supported. All you have to do is configure the realms
file to proxy off auth requests by realm to a host with an optional port
and option flag (see comments at the top of the realms file for more
details). Then configure the shared secret between the proxy server and
the auth server in the clients file. As long as the auth server doesn't
pass back IP information that should be all you need to do.

> I am wanting to know if XTRadius supports proxy authentication by realm. I
> am looking to proxy authentication requests by realm to defined client
> radius servers.

Bert Goodman