[plug-org] Re: [PLUG-Board] Proposed Project: GNU/Linux CD D…

Author: eric pareja
CC: plug-org
Subject: [plug-org] Re: [PLUG-Board] Proposed Project: GNU/Linux CD Distribution Project
Noong Mar, Abr 26, 2005 ng 03:15:01PM +0800, sinabi ni ian sison (mailing list):
> FYI, a while back, one of National Bookstore approached me and offered
> their branches as a distribution channel. In fact i believe that they
> are already setting up the open source shelf in one of their branches
> now.

Great! Will they be "publishing" the CD-ROMs too? What are the mechanics?

--
___ Eric Pareja (xenos AT upm.edu.ph) | Information Management Service [IMS]
\e/ Network and Systems Administrator | University of the Philippines Manila