Re: [xtradius] Assigned IP Address DNS on XTRadus??

Top Page
Author: Mochammad Agustian
To: Bulgaria Online - Assen Totin
CC: xtradius
Subject: Re: [xtradius] Assigned IP Address DNS on XTRadus??
xyz Auth-Type = Local, Password = "xyzuser"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = x.x.x.x,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.0,
        Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
        Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = x.x.x.x,
        Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

i already used above configuration, but client still doesn't have ip
address DNS configurations when connected. radius only delivered ip
address for client.
is it wrong configurations?

thx by the way...