[plug-org] Re: [plug] re waitlisted registrants

Author: Anuerin Diaz
Subject: [plug-org] Re: [plug] re waitlisted registrants
On 4/21/05, Paolo Alexis Falcone <pfalcone@???> wrote:
> On 4/21/05, Glenn G Remot <gremot@???> wrote:
> > Sirs:
> >
> > what are the chances for us who are waitlisted of being able to join the
> > seminar.
>
> Well, the waitlist generally applies for the number of seats that can
> be reserved - currently the APC AVR can hold 200 seats. However - do
> note that not all 200 people that registered come all at once - and
> there are those who also leave during the duration of the talks.
> There's always a possibility that you'd be able to get a seat.

hi paolo,

can you clarify what "not all 200 people that registered come all at
once" means? my assumption is that this has something to do with a
cut-off time but I am not sure what it is because there is no
timetable in the seminar page[1] except that the seminar is going to
run from 9AM to 5PM.

i think i remember seeing a timetable for the Q1 seminar but I cant
find it now. Or am I imagining things? :D

ciao!

[1] http://plug.linux.org.ph/signup/show/seminar2005q2

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrakeusers.org/index.php