yes i have tried it, and actually implementing it soon on our production server.
my revised quick-r now has the following features:
- expiration can be set to hours also (say good for 24 hours).
- free use within offpeak time (say 12 am to 7 am)
- support for basket2. if you want offpeak to have its own allocated time.
- offpeak settings can now be set to selected cards only.
- support to modify the offpeak settings of unused cards.
- support to modify the timeslot of unused cards.
- cards can now be reloadable.
i am planning to release my revised copy soon. i have to arrange yet my coding (primitive coding).
one way for you to set the free use within offpeak is to set the offpeak discount to 100%. you need to write another line of code to perform this checking (edit qn_auth and qn_acct). you need also to alter the column size, validate or something. just look into the sql file -> offpeak.
on the expiration, edit qn_acct (under update first login/expiration). and change ...CAST('$months_expire months' ....) into ...CAST('$months_expire days' .....).