Re: [plug-org] Blog for commercial messages/job postings

Author: wyzemoro
Subject: Re: [plug-org] Blog for commercial messages/job postings
PLUG going for Commercial Blog! wow! hehe. is this a profit thing? or
just non-profit that are for the sake of OT thread in plug list?
anyone can post in the BLOG? commercial organizations have accounts?
registration? i dont know how this classified will work in blogs.

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:26:22 +0800, Miguel A Paraz <mparaz@???> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:54:59 +0100 (BST), Lawrence Salmingo
> <arkanedaemon7@???> wrote:
> > A plug classified ads where people *could* post
> > commercial messages/job postings so that at least we
> > know where to go in case we need one ;). At the same
> > time, we would not be flooded with commercial messages
> > when we CHOOZE not to (uy teka...hmmm...)(Para may
> > grounds parusahan yung mag-off-topic na commercial.
>
> Exactly, that's what I had in mind for the PLUG Commecial Blog.
>
> Come to think of it, we can have a PLUG blog and jobs/commercial
> messages would be among the categories.

Moslemen. Macarambon Jr.
Interests: GNU/Linux, Networking, Security, *BSD, ISLAM
Linux Registered User #179015 ( http://counter.li.org )
email: wyzemoro[at]bangsamoro[dot]com, wyzemoro[at]morofocus[dot]com
homepage: http://www.wyzemoro.com