Re: [plug-org] Blog for commercial messages/job postings

Author: Lawrence Salmingo
Subject: Re: [plug-org] Blog for commercial messages/job postings
A plug classified ads where people *could* post
commercial messages/job postings so that at least we
know where to go in case we need one ;). At the same
time, we would not be flooded with commercial messages
when we CHOOZE not to (uy teka...hmmm...)(Para may
grounds parusahan yung mag-off-topic na commercial.

> a PLUG classified ads? or do you mean, people should
> post in
> general-purpose classified ads?

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
      - Bjarne Stroustrup (from Good Quotations compiled by Dr. Gabriel Robins)
LAWRENCE SALMINGO