Re: [plug-org] sanctions on offtopic job postings/ repeated …

Author: Miguel A Paraz
Subject: Re: [plug-org] sanctions on offtopic job postings/ repeated offenders
On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:51:10 +0800, Anuerin Diaz <ramfree17@???> wrote:
> we should really do something about those *free* social engineering
> services invitations. i am not really anti-social but who in their
> right mind will accept those invitations addressed to the whole list?

Social networking. Social engineering is for security :)

I tried signing up for one of those sites, and it encourages you to
upload your address book - including PLUG and other lists. :(

Re: linuxjobs-ph
It's not a good target for googlebombing. I looked closely at the HTTP
headers with 'curl' - it doesn't allow caching. Thus Google doesn't
give it an appropriate description.