Re: [plug-org] Standard FAQ for PLUG ML's

Author: wyzemoro
Subject: Re: [plug-org] Standard FAQ for PLUG ML's
u can make a draft of the FAQ :) we will help in any kind.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:25:14 +0800, Dean Michael C. Berris
<mikhailberis@???> wrote:
> Good Day,
>
> Is there currently an effort to create a static FAQ of sorts that is
> hosted at a conventient location so that future new members will be able
> to read about the guidelines and Frequently Answered Questions before
> they even get started asking questions on the mailing lists?
>
> There have been a lot of questions on the lists which seem to get asked
> over and over again like "which distro is better", and "how do i
> configure my <server>", and the perennial "free gmail invites".
>
> Just a thought though, it might be a good idea to link the FAQ instead
> on the footer of each ML.
>
> HTH
> --
> Dean Michael Berris
> ymid: mikhailberis
> mikhailberis@???
> http://mikhailberis.blogspot.com/
> +639197841815

Moslemen. Macarambon Jr.
Interests: GNU/Linux, Networking, Security, *BSD, ISLAM
Linux Registered User #179015 ( http://counter.li.org )
email: wyzemoro[at]bangsamoro[dot]com, wyzemoro[at]morofocus[dot]com
homepage: http://www.wyzemoro.com