Re: [plug-org] text speak?

Author: wyzemoro
Subject: Re: [plug-org] text speak?
i agree. lets remind nalang ang mga members to at least lessen "text
speak". indi naman lahat ng subscriber dito eh... posting their
messages thru cellphones.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:43:43 +0800, Ronald Allan B. Henry
<rhenry@???> wrote:
> I agree...
>
> I remember some PLUGgers who post their messages through
> their cellphone... Naging issue na ito before, di ba?
>
> --Ronnie
>

> Anuerin Diaz wrote:
> > On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:59:43 +0800, Miguel A Paraz <mparaz@???> wrote:
> >
> >>how about "no text speak" on PLUG lists?
> >>
> >>(so much for our local sysadmins' communication skills...)
> >

> > for me, text speak could be tolerated to a certain level like 'kasi un
> > ang lumabas sa log file ng kernel ko' but not 'kc un ang lbas sa log
> > fyl ng kernel me'.
> >
> > pero a complete eradication of text speak (i prefer the term
> > textingese) in the lists is a welcome move. pero most of the time it
> > could be corrected by a simple reminder mail.
> >

> > ciao!

Moslemen. Macarambon Jr.
Interests: GNU/Linux, Networking, Security, *BSD, ISLAM
Linux Registered User #179015 ( http://counter.li.org )
email: wyzemoro[at]bangsamoro[dot]com, wyzemoro[at]morofocus[dot]com
homepage: http://www.wyzemoro.com