Re: [quick-r] Re: Quick-R anonymous CVS access

Top Page
Author: Open source prepaid management system
To: edison, Open source prepaid management system
CC:
Subject: Re: [quick-r] Re: Quick-R anonymous CVS access
On Mon, Feb 21, 2005 at 08:58:03AM +0800, Edison Cala wrote:

> >$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@???:/home/cvs co
>
> after entering the above line, it tells me:
> $cvs [checkout aborted]: must specify at least one module or directory.

Oops, sorry about the typo... that should be:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@???:/home/cvs login
$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@???:/home/cvs co quick-r
                                                             ^^^^^^^

--
 .--.  Michael J. Maravillo                           http://maravillo.com/
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc.                     office://+63.2.750.1800/