Re: [quick-r] Quick-R anonymous CVS access

Top Page
Author: Open source prepaid management system
To: Open source prepaid management system
Subject: Re: [quick-r] Quick-R anonymous CVS access
Good to know that quick-r is still under development!

Keep up the good work.

"Michael J. Maravillo" <mike.maravillo@???> wrote:
Hi guys,

I hope this is good news! (...specially to Edison and KelCh :)

Quick-R's CVS repository can now be checked out via anonymous pserver.
When prompted for a password for anonymous, just press the Enter key:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@???:/home/cvs login
$ cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous@???:/home/cvs co

We'd really appreciate any improvements or patches from you guys. Just
keep them coming!

Best regards,
Mike
--
.--. Michael J. Maravillo http://maravillo.com/
( () ) Q Linux Solutions, Inc. office://+63.2.750.1800/