[plug-org] Re: Proposed technical session on 2005.02.26

Author: The Philippine Linux Users' Group Mailing List for Org Matters
Subject: [plug-org] Re: Proposed technical session on 2005.02.26
Paolo Alexis Falcone <pfalcone@???> writes:

> Please do! I'd make my students attend that seminar! hehehe
> I'd see if I can reserve a slide projector at APC if such a seminar
> would push through.

Great! I'll do a "Surviving Computer Science" talk, too. ;) Get me a
classroom in APC for an entire afternoon on a Saturday. Tell me how
long I can speak for and I'll draft some kind of schedule... ^_^

--
Sacha Chua <sacha@???> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, CS ed