Re: [plug-org] Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Request for Donations f…

Author: Anuerin Diaz
Subject: Re: [plug-org] Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Request for Donations for PLUGFree Technical Seminar 2005
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:29:06 -0000, Marvin T. Pascual
<mpascual@???> wrote:
> Anuerin Diaz <ramfree17@???> said:
>

> > i understand that it is part of the operating costs but should you
> > include the materials for the production of certificates in the
> > request for donation/contribution? not all wants to have a certificate
> > (or am i too naive on this point), and if some really wants to have a
> > certificate then make them shoulder the cost for these two (and maybe
> > some more to help fray the other operating costs).
>
> Basically, only those attendees who wants to have certificates are the ones
> who should pay for it.

yup, which is my point in not including it in the call for
contribution since (if many thinks like me), why should i
pay/contribute for materials used for certificates that is only
beneficial to some? make those who want it pay for it.

or something like that. :)

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrakeusers.org/index.php