[plug-org] Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Request for Donations for P…

Author: Anuerin Diaz
New-Topics: Re: [plug-org] Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Request for Donations for PLUGFree Technical Seminar 2005
Subject: [plug-org] Re: [ph-linux-newbie] Request for Donations for PLUG Free Technical Seminar 2005
hi,

i would just like to post a few comments...

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 08:23:07 +0800, Paolo Alexis Falcone
<pfalcone@???> wrote:

<snip>

> May we then request those with capacity to please donate/contribute in
> monetary / logistical terms? Such contributions will help us defray expenses
> for buying ink cartridges and paper to be used for the production of
> certificates and other operating costs.

i understand that it is part of the operating costs but should you
include the materials for the production of certificates in the
request for donation/contribution? not all wants to have a certificate
(or am i too naive on this point), and if some really wants to have a
certificate then make them shoulder the cost for these two (and maybe
some more to help fray the other operating costs).

> Currently the PLUG board is still processing the board resolutions
> required to open a bank account, and as such we are sorry we cannot
> receive check payments nor issue official receipts except
> acknowledgement receipts.

check deposits could be accepted if done 3 days in advance. you will
have to utilize an officer's account for the mean time though. i know,
i just had to say it. :)
<snip>

yun lang po.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrakeusers.org/index.php