[quick-r] Quick-r - Problems with web login..

Top Page
Author: Open source prepaid management system
To: quick-r
Subject: [quick-r] Quick-r - Problems with web login..
Hi.

I'm trying to get Quick-r to run.. I've got to a point where I can
browse the admin site https://<myserver>/quick-r/admin.html and it
brings up a login box.

I have no idea what the user/pass combination is.. I've tried
admin:admin, and the username password for the database etc, but as yet
have not got something correctly running.

Any ideas as to what the password might be?

Andrew Frazer | Tel: +64 4 296 6786 | Mobile: +64 21 494 834

and its attachments from all computers. This message is not an
"information system" for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act
2002.