Re: [plug-org] Re: [PLUG-Board] Official Letterhead, PLUG

Author: Dong Calmada
Subject: Re: [plug-org] Re: [PLUG-Board] Official Letterhead, PLUG
Paolo Alexis Falcone wrote:

>It still uses the URL of QSR, which is not the PLUG URL.

Yes, it should have been PLUG's URL.

>Normally, correspondences with logo letterheads are center-justified.
>A left-justified letterhead would suit a memorandum as memos are
>free-form. I'm not sure if such conventions do exist in the civilian
>correspondences, as I patterned the letterhead from military
>correspondence format which I am more familiar with.

From the point of view of desktop publishing, related elements in a
page must be laid-out in a way that they're not alienated from each
other. In the letterhead's case, the logo is related to the nameplate.
Left-justifying the latter establishes that relationship.

--
Dong B. Calmada
National Coordinator

Board Member
Philippine Linux Users Group (PLUG)
Linux Registered User #317296
Blogs: http://foss.peace.net.ph

----

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.
    -- Lily Tomlin