Re: snake anyone?

Author: Andy Sy
To: A Philippine Pythonista Hangout, bdolor_ph
CC:
Subject: Re: snake anyone?
Beverly Dolor wrote:

> just want to share my thoughts about Zope...
>
> I've been using Zope for almost 3 1/2 years now and I
> had my share of good and bad experiences. But I've
> definitely fallen in love with this language :)
>
> Before learning Zope I've done some web-based projects
> with python. Based on my experience, coding web based
> project with python is more tedious compared to coding
> with Zope.

Hi, just curious, which python web technology did you
use before Zope? mod_python / python servlets?

I do find the servlet approach tedious and confusing and
very much prefer the 'server pages' approach where you
embed code inside HTML (and again let me mention I find
Spyce to be the cleanest of all such technologies, beating
out Webware PSP and other similar ones).

--
reply to: a n d y @ n e t f x p h . c o m