Inquiry on Drivers

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
To: bayanihan
Subject: Inquiry on Drivers
Hello!

Two years ago, I recommended to my client to implement
all Linux system since we were upgrading the software
to web opensource. We started with BSD on server and
RH and mandrake on wkstns. When we did the reports we
had problems since we had a lot of deployed epson dot
matrix and POS printers and we can't find a driver.
Recently, we had another client who wants all linux
setup again same problem.

Maybe this concern has been addressed here, any ideas?
Does BL have soln? Thanks

Jay