Re: Linux desktop viability myths exploded

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: Linux desktop viability myths exploded
Good Day ..am still having a setup of bayanihan linux for our company trial server using a linux ..anyway i have a suggestion guys can we have a live discussion or a chatroom to discuss some online help? i think the live chat of bayanihan is still down..but i think i can have a solution since i am running a live chat ..maybe we can gather there and have some live chat for online help..maybe its somehow helpful..just a suggestion..