Mabuhay ang Malayang Pinoy !

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
CC: rhennie.villoria
Subject: Mabuhay ang Malayang Pinoy !
Hi Guys,

Correct, it is fruitless discussion to compare Linux with Windows.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I like them both as well as despise their shortness of programs. Anyway, let us use them for our advantages.

As for Linux, I am launching K-Linux, a knoppix based Philippine Version. It will be endorsed by Phil. Veep Noli de Castro. Initially we are targeting the first 1 million filipino users.Ang suporta, IBM,Sun, and Oracle. Alam mo ba ang IBM event sa Shang-Makati, on Aug 12 ? Baka one day makita mo na lang puro Linux sa Pinas . He,he,he. Meron ka bang copya ng IBM DVD Linux apps ? Kung may DVD writer ka, oks lang kopyahin.

Kaya gumagamit ako ng Linux, dahil ayokong tawagin ako ng Microsoft na magnanakaw ! It is important that you use licensed MS windows baka magsisi ka ? Why use pirated sub-standard software ?
Gumamit na lang tayo ng Bayanihan o K-Linux. Sasaya pa ang buhay mo.

Cheers,

Ernie
We do trained corrupted programmers by using pirated Windows.
More and more school childrens are using pirated MS Windows.
Let us liberate the youth by using Open Source technology !
Never allow your kids to use pirated software, free them from
cyber crime and being corrupt..
Mabuhay ang malayang Mamamayang Pinoy !