Re: Linux desktop viability myths exploded (Mike P)

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
New-Topics: Re: Linux desktop viability myths exploded
Subject: Re: Linux desktop viability myths exploded (Mike P)

I think the article states otherwise ;-)

--
Mike P

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing." -- unknown