Re: OS abstractions / plumbing suffer from C-centric thinkin…

Author: Ambrosio Berdijo
Subject: Re: OS abstractions / plumbing suffer from C-centric thinking
Not really, all you need to is write a
simulator/emulator. E.g. SNES emulator allowing you to
run Nintendo games on Linux.

You can create your own virtual logic circuits and
have it simulated in a VHDL-design software.

Or you can really go to the extreme, design the logic
down to the transistor level (even mixed
digital-analog circuits) and simulate it using PSPICE.

Simulation is fun. All the software I described should
be available in UP at ASTI. I am sure they would be
happy to hear of such research proposals.

Ambo