Re: BL @ NSTW

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
New-Topics: FOSS (was: Re: BL..)
Subject: Re: BL @ NSTW
I've seen Bayanihan CDs dumped at UPCC. The one with a very cool
jacket. In fact I picked one (for archiving purposes). The reason
behind is UPCC doesn't promote Bayaninan. In our lectures we mainly
use Mandrakelinux. Though people will go with usuall ahhhs when they
see Bayanihan. Unless LTSP is fully-integrated with Bayanihan and we
start convincing our *debt-ridden* government to do the LTSP
implementation, Filipinos cannot distinguish Bayanihan from other
GNU/Linux distributions.

You can contact Sir Rommel Feria of UPCC. He's organizing for the FOSS day.

prem

--
I eat freedom (GNU/Linux is free as in freedom).
Linux registered user #327929. Get counted: http://counter.li.org/