BL @ NSTW

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
Subject: BL @ NSTW
Hi Guys,

The irony, majority of Bayanihan users are in Metro Manila.
But, DOST decided to hold this event in Legaspi City, Albay
so the people near Mayon Volcano will use Linux. Eh, they don't like it kaya bumalik iyun ibang CDs.

I suggests, let us hold a BL events. Free food at exhibit of various apps, may seminar pa!. Venue ? Eh, sa UP Campus. Any volunteers to organize one?

Mabuhay ang mga bayani !

Ernie