Re: [xtradius] Cisco-AVPair

Top Page
Author: Denis Yu. Astafyev
Subject: Re: [xtradius] Cisco-AVPair
Hi Nick, XTRADIUS.

NM> Does anybody here handles Cisco-AVPair attributes in external
NM> accounting script? My problem is that when they comes from NAS,
NM> there are a lot of the same type Cisco-AVPair, but their values
NM> are different. When I'm using the script below, I can catch the
NM> latest Cisco-AVPair value only. However, XTRADIUS writes all of
NM> them into the /var/log/radacct/as5300/detail (see details below).
NM> How to grab them into my perl script?

I had hit the same problem. I'm not pretty sure, but as far as I can judge
(after the looking through the code) that is a bug in xtradius code. The
develipers simply did not keep consider such possibility.
I've had made a quick hack on source code, which converts for example:

     Cisco-AVPair:   [peer-id=1003]
     peer-id=1003

That have had solved the issue for me. I can send it to you if you are interested
in.

Kind regards,
Denis Astafyev,
Novocom