[plug] Pinoy content via BitTorrent

Author: Philippine Linux Users Group Mailing List
To: ph-isp
CC: ph-cyberview, plug
Subject: [plug] Pinoy content via BitTorrent
Hi,
I'm testing the use of P2P for distributing Pinoy stuff.

I'm serving up the album "Demonstrandum" by the local group Clone.

For FLAC CD audio quality, suitable for burning (340 MB):
http://mparaz.com/torrents/clone_demonstrandum_flac.torrent

For Ogg Vorbis 256 Kbps (90 MB):
http://mparaz.com/torrents/clone_demonstrandum_ogg.torrent

I'm running a BitTorrent tracker and seeding clients.

Bittorrent:
http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/

FLAC (Free Audio Lossless Codec):
http://flac.sourceforge.netA

Ogg Vorbis (patent-free lossy codec superior to MP3):
http://www.xiph.org/ogg/vorbis/

For a GUI client, I'm using:
http://azureus.sourceforge.net (requires Java runtime)

Band info:
http://reclone.tripod.com

Thanks to Lionel Valdellon for sharing his stuff!

Regular single-file downloads via HTTP will be available soon.