[free.net.ph Admin] Mailman Upgrade Test

Author: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
To: free.net.ph Global Announcement List
CC:
Subject: [free.net.ph Admin] Mailman Upgrade Test
Hi everyone,

I upgraded Mailman on Gusi to hopefully fix a scrubber.py problem that
caused mail in at least one mailing list to disappear into the ether.
This global ping is meant to make sure that it did its job and that all
lists get mail. :)

It's also an appeal... if any of you notice that your mail to the lists
aren't getting through in a reasonable amount of time (eg: a day of it
not getting back is not reasonable) please send me private mail so I can
look into things.

Thanks, and I hope you continue to enjoy the lists.free.net.ph
discussions.

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to