Re: New Member

Top Page
Author: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
To: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
Subject: Re: New Member
Well, the UPLB Computer Science Society will celebrate CS week centered
on the Free/Open Source Revolution. I am extending the invitation to all
the members of the list in behalf of the UPLB Computer Science Society
(UPLB COSS).

Those interested in attending and getting something going (perhaps some
cross organizational project between Computer Science Orgs in other UP
Units) would be most welcome. :)

I will be inviting my brothers and sisters to join the list and get
something going (and to increase the traffic here, somewhat).

Have a nice day everyone! :D

--
Dean Michael Berris
http://mikhailberis.blogspot.com