Re: minutes of the meeting

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: minutes of the meeting
Thanks for your comments.

With regards to Mandrake, we will definitely consider trying to base
Bayanihan on Mandrake. But don't keep your hopes up. We will not promise
anything due to the time constraint we have right now.

As what we mentioned during the meeting, we will RESEARCH on the
different distros available specially the popular ones. I'm sorry if i
left Mandrake out. The 3 distros in the list where just examples of the
distros that we are going to test and analyze. Meaning... we are open to
all other distros. ^_^ That includes Mandrake.

Hopefully this research will help us know the best packages and GUI to
include in Bayanihan.

With regards to the other stuff like a Server and a CD version like
Knoppix.. that will happen after a stable Bayanihan Linux version 3.

The suggestions that we have gathered are useful for us to plan the
Roadmap of Bayanihan. We are very thankful for the kind concerns and
contributions provided to the Bayanihan Project so far.

by the way, marvin.. thank you for the information about pinoyjug.. So
its Melvin of PinoyJug...
:) sorry about that.

~Kim