[free.net.ph Admin] Reply-To on free.net.ph Mailing Lists

Author: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
To: free.net.ph Global Announcement List
Hi everyone,

Bowing to repeated requests, I have decided to set the Reply-To of all
free.net.ph mailing lists to their respective list-post addresses.
Please be careful with the new behavior of the mailing lists. "Reply" by
default will send replies to the list, not to the original poster.

Please send violent reactions to me by private mail. :)

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to