Re: [plug] adduser name.user

Author: Glenn Remot
Subject: Re: [plug] adduser name.user
They probably want to create such for e-mail accounts through passwd.

--
"Having GOD in our lives doesn't mean we're sailing on a ship with no storms.
It's simply sailing on a ship no storm can ever sink. Sail on!"

Glenn Remot
Network Engr. - IT,Network Comm. Section,
The Philippine Daily Inquirer
8978808 loc 351