[plug] Fixed: Corruption in Searchable Community Mailing Lis…

Author: Philippine Linux Users Group Mailing List
Hi everyone,

First I'd like to thank Andre John Cruz for reporting corruption in our
Searchable Community Mailing List Archives[1]. The corruption was caused
by bugs in v0.9 of the Lurker archiving software. I just upgraded to
v1.0 which is the latest, and re-imported the mail. The archives seem to
be okay now.

We hope the searchable archives continue to be useful to the community.

Please report problems or suggestions to me by private mail.

--> Jijo

[1] http://marc.free.net.ph

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to