Re: [plug] adduser name.user

Author: Marc Henry Galang
Subject: Re: [plug] adduser name.user
er. why would you like to create such username? why not just use a "-"
instead. Probably they've removed it because it caused problems on
previous versions, like for example: apache would have a hard time parsing
urls like http://mydomain.com/~foo.bar, apache might mistake it for a file
or something.

--
"linux domination is simple, just type rm -rf /mnt/windows"

Marc Henry Galang
Web references: www.free.net.ph/Members/marc/, Google => "Marc Henry Galang".

MD5 Signature = 904a13d379c58ec8ea964bbbf0a5e55c