Re: hello

Top Page
Author: Federico Sevilla III
To: unix-geeks
Subject: Re: hello
On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 02:40:59PM -0000, Marc Henry Galang wrote:
> Im new to this mailing list. Any freeBSD users/developers/sysads
> around? just askin, Ive just migrated from linux to BSD(completely),
> and I might need some help from time to time. Im not really that new
> to BSD, when I was 1st year college I tried netBSD, and a bit
> freebsd(without X, coz my hw is not supported). This is quite crucial
> for me, Ive completely migrated, and im slowly building my machine, so
> far was able to recompile the kernel to the least minimal, im trying
> now to port GNU softwares such as Openoffice, and slmdm(for my
> winmodem).

Wow. You're one of the few who have posted to the list. ;)

Seriously, considering the silence here, you may have mork luck getting
FreeBSD help from the Philippine FreeBSD Users Group. They have a
YahooGroup, <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ph-freebsd>.

Good luck!

--> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  : http://jijo.free.net.ph      : When we speak of free
Network Administrator : The Leather Collection, Inc. : software we refer to