Re: [ph-networkers] help on policy routing

Top Page
Author: ph-networkers Mailing List
Subject: Re: [ph-networkers] help on policy routing

access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 25 <--- smtp
access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 465 <--- smtp/ssl
access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 110 <--- pop3
access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 995 <--- pop3/ssl
access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 143 <--- imap
access-list 110 permit tcp any any eq 993 <--- imap/ssl

route-map smtp_pop_imap permit 10
    match ip address 110
    set ip next-hop <ip address of linux2>

fooler.