BETA release

Top Page
Author: kim
To: ralph_dt, oyiecool, brainchildme
CC: bayanihan, bayanihan
Subject: BETA release
Hello Everyone!

Announcing the BETA release of Bayanihan Linux 3.
October 31, 2003. The Beta version of Bayanihan Linux - Bayanihan Linux
3 Beta - is already released. A copy can be downloaded from the
Downloads section or via ftp in ftp.bayanihan.gov.ph.
Username: ftp

No password required.

You can also get a CD copy in our office. Our office address is
indicated below.

Advance Science and Technology Institute
ASTI Building, UP Technology Park Complex
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
1101 PHILIPPINES

Please look for Ms. Pinky or Kim at Computer Software Division (CSD),
2nd floor.

Kind regards,
Bayanihan Team
============================
--
Kim Murga
Science Research Assistant
Computer Software Division
Advance Science and Technology Institute
ASTI Building, UP Technology Park Complex
UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City
1101 PHILIPPINES

url:    http://www.bayanihan.gov.ph

voice:    632. 426-9759;