[ph-networkers] help on policy routing

Top Page
Author: ph-networkers Mailing List
To: ph-networkers
Subject: [ph-networkers] help on policy routing
Dear Fellow Tech,

I have some concerns of my cisco routers

                                                        _____Linux 1

                ---------------------         |---------|
LAN-------->   cisco 2611 |------->|
                                                        |_____Linux 2

                Local IP                         Public IP
LAN          - 192.168.1.1
CISCO      - 192.168.1.254
LINUX1     - 192.168.1.253              xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
LINUX 2     - 192.168.1.252              xxx .xxx.xxx.xxx

I have 2 links going to internet both are connected with dsl, My concern is how to make all email traffic going to the internet will pass to my LINUX 2. as of now the default cisco route is pointed to LINUX 1. I think my cisco router can segregate the traffic, how could i do ? need your help

tks.

rex