[plug] Invitation to a Software Engineering Group and Meetin…

Author: Philippine Linux Users Group Mailing List
To: pinoyjug
CC: compsci, oss-dev, digitalfilipino, plug, ph-cyberview
Subject: [plug] Invitation to a Software Engineering Group and Meeting
A few IT/software professionals are starting a group to help with our
craft. We would like to invite people involved in the software development
process to attend a meeting. We are inviting programmers, systems analysts,
project managers, and other stakeholders to discuss the state of Philippine
software engineering, and possible ways to enahnce it. Our initial
agenda includes development methodologies and best practices.

The meeting and group are OS, language, tool and methodology agnostic.

The meeting location is at 2502 Tektite East Tower, Ortigas Center Pasig City.
It will be held on Wednesday, September 10, 2003 at 8PM.

For further discussion, we have set up the "Pinoy Software Engineering
Group" discussion forum at:

For meeting inquiries you may contact Miguel Paraz at +63-920-905-4981,
or join the Yahoo group.

Please forward this invitation to other individuals or mailing lists that
may be interested.