[plug] Re: apps dev + Bayanihan-PLUG Developers Meeting

Author: Philippine Linux Users Group Mailing List
CC: oss-dev, bayanihan
Subject: [plug] Re: apps dev + Bayanihan-PLUG Developers Meeting
On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 06:26:27PM +0800, Ariz Jacinto wrote:
> much better =)

let's start hashing out the ideas.
I just joined a BitTorrent implementation project in sourceforge; I plan
to refine the system to serve original Pinoy content (e.g. ogg's and DivX)

> let's have a get-together for OSS developers (and friends), too!

Sacha is calling for a get-together tomorrow (Saturday August 16) 4:30PM.

See:
http://servlet.techscene.com/roller/comments/sachachua?anchor=debconf_party

Let's talk about development, even if this isn't the official Bayanihan
team meeting.