Store Equipments

Top Page
Author: Linda Zhu
To: ilug
Subject: Store Equipments
Dear Manager

It may interest you to learn that our company, CMEC Suzhou Co., Ltd.( http://www.materialfair.com ) is possibly the largest supplier of Storage & Material Handling Equipments in China. Our product ( Storage Equipments & Material handling Equipments ) can be found in the U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the world. Our product quality is excellent, and because of volume, we are able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices. We can supply our own products or produce according to your Samples & Drawings.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining with us. The potential is unlimited.

Please go to our web site: http://www.materialfair.com ( Storage Equipments & Material Handling Equipments ) to view those products that interest you.
1. Product Name
Storage Racking System
Shopping Carts, Cargo trolleys, Storage cages, Display Shelf , Hooks , & ect

2. Product Name
Forklift
Electric Stacker
Hydraulic Trucks